Unique and pioneering academic take on all types of animation.
Overview? Not really. I dont really know what to say...I mean...At least in english... I think my books are almost all there is about these crazy independent animators. I would hope that there would be more people writing about them by now. Maybe there is more online that I dont know about.
- Chris Robinson, Between Genius and Utter Illiteracy: Estonian Animation, John Libbey Publishing, 2006
- Chris Robinson, Unsung Heroes of Animation, John Libbey Publishing, 2006
- Chris Robinson, Canadian Animation: Looking for a Place to Happen, John Libbey Publishing, 2008
- Chris Robinson, Japanese Animation: Time out of Mind, John Libbey Publishing, 2010
- Chris Robinson, Animators Unearthed, Continuum Publishing, 2010
- Chris Robinson, The Animation Pimp, AWN Press, 2007
- Chris Robinson, Ballad of a Thin Man: In Search of Ryan Larkin, AWN Press, 2008
- Chris Gehman/Steve Reinke, The Sharpest Point, YYZ Books, 2005
- Jayne Pilling, A Reader in Animation Studies, John Libbey Publishing, 1998
- Paul Wells, Understanding Animation, Routledge, 1998